Characteristics Colline Lucchesi Bianco (DOC)
- Production area: San Pancrazio (Lucca).
- Altitude: 200 above sea level
- Exposure: East.
- Position: Hill.
- Variety of grape variety: Trebbiano 60% - Chardonnay, white Malvasia, Vermentino 40%.
- Soil composition: Medium loose dough with sandstone.
- Harvest: Manual between the third and fourth week of September.
- Winemaking: In steel tanks.
- Elevation: In steel tanks.
- Bottle aging: Minimum of 3 months.
- Alcohol content: 12%.
- Service mode: We recommend serving at 13° -14° C.
- Gastronomy: Pasta-based first courses with fish sauces.
- Color: Pale straw yellow.
- Perfume: Fruity, fine and elegant.
- Taste: Fruity, fairly soft, medium volume with fresh and long acidulous aftertaste.