Characteristics Rosso Flora (IGT)
- Production area: San Pancrazio (Lucca).
- Altitude: 200 above sea level
- Exposure: South-West.
- Position: Hill.
- Variety of grape variety: Merlot 50%; Cabernet Sauvignon 35%; Cabernet Franc 15%.
- Soil composition: Medium loose dough with sandstone.
- Harvest: Manual between the third and fourth week of September.
- Winemaking: In steel tanks.
- Elevation: 100% in 5 hl French oak tonneaux.
- Bottle aging: Minimum of 6 months.
- Alcohol content: 13%.
- Service mode: We recommend serving at 18° -19° C.
- Gastronomy: Red meats in general, game, game, mature cheeses.
- Color: Intense ruby red with violet tones. Undamaged disc with red hues.
- Perfume: Fine, elegant large, with tones of red fruit and undergrowth, combined with elegant sensations of boisè.
- Taste: Voluminous and wide attack. Harmonious taste balanced in the fruity sensation with well-tannic body and tannic structure.