- Production area: San Pancrazio (Lucca).
- Altitude: 200 above sea level
- Exposure: West.
- Position: Hill.
- Variety of grape variety: Sangiovese, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Soil composition: Medium loose dough with sandstone.
- Harvest: Manual between the third and fourth week of September.
- Winemaking: In steel tanks.
- Elevation: In steel tanks.
- Alcohol content: 13,00%.
- Service mode: We recommend serving at 18° -19° C.
- Gastronomy: Pasta-based first courses with meat sauces. White and red meats.
- Color: Ruby red with lively and intact shades.
- Perfume: Large, fruity, fine, sweet and elegant.
- Taste: Soft, pleasant, harmonious with medium tannic structure in balance with acidity.