Characteristics Stoppielle White Wine (IGT)
- Production area: San Pancrazio (Lucca).
- Altitude: 200 above sea level
- Exposure: East.
- Position: Hill.
- Variety of grape variety: Chardonnay 50%; White Pinot 50%.
- Soil composition: Medium loose dough with sandstone.
- Harvest: Manual between the third and fourth week of September.
- Winemaking: In steel tanks.
- Elevation: In steel tanks.
- Bottle aging: Minimum of 3 months.
- Alcohol content: 14%.
- Service mode: We recommend serving at 13° -14° C.
- Gastronomy: Pasta-based first courses with fish sauces.
- Color: Straw yellow with green reflections.
- Perfume: Fruity, floral, large and elegant.
- Taste: Fruity, soft, fat, voluminous with a persistent fruity aftertaste.