Characteristics Serafino Rosso (DOC)
- Production area: San Pancrazio (Lucca).
- Altitude: 200 above sea level
- Exposure: South-West.
- Position: Hill.
- Variety of grape variety: Merlot 100%.
- Soil composition: Medium loose dough with sandstone.
- Harvest: Manual between the third and fourth week of September.
- Winemaking: In steel tanks.
- Elevation: 100% French oak tonneaux.
- Bottle aging: Minimum of 6 months.
- Alcohol content: 15%.
- Service mode: We recommend serving at 18° -19° C.
- Gastronomy: Red meats in general, game, game, mature cheeses.
- Color: Intense ruby red with violet tones. Bright red shades.
- Perfume: Fine, elegant, wide, with very intense tones of red fruit and undergrowth, integrated with soft and delicate sensations of boisè.
- Taste: Harmonious, soft, with sweet tannins and balanced with acidity. Fruity and persistent aftertaste.